Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hell Yeah!


I like this blog hop. A lot. Thanks, I Will Jump Sweet Jumps.

Here are some of the jumps that have made this whole circus worth it:

Triple Bar. 5 foot spread. Fox is a beast.

This jump was nothing special, but this picture is kind of everything to me.
Happy Fox <3
Bailey's first 3'
We're jumping a freaking bathtub here. BATH TUB.


We had some great jumps on Monday night; I wish we had some video, but I went out solo and we conquered some demons. The Big bank, some of the coops we haven't jumped before, the ditch on the FIRST TIME (thank you very much), and the table I term "novice". It jumped almost exactly the same as the other one. Shocking, I know. Other than a continued inability to turn right (she's not an omni turner, ok??) Bailey was workably obedient and didn't shut down when she stopped. I think it helped that I wasn't really feeling any pressure (at least from a trainer; I was out there on my own and had skipped armor because it was hot AF) and therefore was disciplining her but not really getting mad. It was too hot to get mad.

I haven't been riding this week because of the heat; today it's supposed to be mid to upper 90's and humid AF. I hung fans, jumped some jumps and went home. A friend's snapchat has verified that Foxie is still alive, and I assume they would call me if Bailey up and died. So... we'll see what I have tomorrow. Or this weekend. Or whenever I get out to the barn. Because I really ought to ride before the Dom Schramm Clinic...

No comments:

Post a Comment