Friday, February 10, 2017

In the Works, and In the Meantime

I've been working on a few things, like reviews, since I don't have much exciting to report on the riding front. I've also been trying to get some items sold. I've got a listing on ETT, but figured... what the heck. If you're in a shopping mood, here's (the start) of my spring clean out this year:

Full Seat Breeches: 
28 Horze Active Full Seat Breech - brown with clareno suede seat. Seat has faded and breeches show some fading as well. Front pocket and button/zip fly. Visibly worn, but still in good functional condition. Velcro ankle. $25

Medium Kerrits Flex Tight II - Tan ribbed full seat breeches. Has a small hole/run in the knee from a fall but have been washed and worn since with no further damage. $40

Medium Kerrits Microcord Full Seat Breeches - White. Used for shows only. A few small flaws, a bit of staining under the boots, but in great condition overall. I've gained weight and need a larger pair. $55

Tack:
Rambo Micklem Rubber Reins - brown, pony size. Hardly used, just a touch shorter than my preferred cob length reins. These are the ones with the lovely flexible grips like the Nunn Finer Soft Grip reins. $40

5" Eggbutt Snaffle - Single link, good used condition. $10

Black Cob Size Figure-8 Noseband - brought home from England a few years ago but doesn't work for my horses. Midrange leather is sturdy and gets better with use and conditioning (I have another in horse I've been using). Figure-8 button is padded with black leather, no sheepskin. $35

Professional's Choice Pastern Wraps - used a few times but no longer needed. Great condition - velcro is clean. I have two sets, one black, one brown. $15 each.

WOOF Wear Club Boots - Medium, black. A bit of fading on the velcro, but in very good schooling condition at least. A bit too short for Bailey's long cannons. $25

WOOF Cross Country Boots - Medium, black. Faded velcro from use. These are the older style with more protection around the fetlock vs the normal splint/brushing boot. Would suit a horse with more substantial legs than my girls do. $25

Rider's International Quilted Extra Long Pads - 26"x38" quilted pads made for saddles with very forward flaps or larger seat sizes. Fits my forward flap saddle great, but a bit too short for the extra long flap. I have Hunter Green and black, both used and washed but in great condition and still have good color. $15 each.

60" Smartpak leathers - black with white stitching, with a few holes punched at the top. Used a couple of times, but too long for my needs. These leathers came out of the bag nice and soft and will only get softer and more flexible with use. $40

Smartpak Lite Pads - lovely lightweight pads perfect for under a half pad. Used with some marking at the girth loops, schooling condition. Both are white, one with burgundy trim, the other with hunter. Unfortunately they don't work well with my primary saddles. $15 each.

----

I'm open to offers, always willing to ship and more than happy to send you photos and information. Feel free to email me at foxrivereventing@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. if those leathers were brown instead of black i probably wouldn't be able to resist bc my jump saddle stirrups are in a VERY sad state of affairs haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The downfall of having all black or black/brown tack... I haven't owned anything in brown for years XD

      Delete