Tuesday, November 14, 2017

An Indecisive Tuesday Poll


Friends, I am completely indecisive and Black Friday is slowly but surely marching it's way here. I'm still caught up on this bridle kick; like inception, the idea of a wide noseband bridle on Arya (who is currently the favorite child, so she gets nice things again) has been gnawing away at my mind (and Bailey can use it, too).  My horsey wishlist has expanded and changed a whole lot over the last few weeks. My inner control freak loves to tell people exactly what I want for christmas, and then get it. It feels a lot nicer than, say, bath and body type products that I am allergic to and cannot use...

I have my eye on several items, including more Dark Jewel bling (because who can resist?!), a Back on Track quarter sheet - though I can't decide between fleece and nylon and boring stuff like boots and reins and breeches that I suck at buying for myself but want / will need. I have some normal stuff on my list, too, but dishes and slippers and sunglasses have nothing on horse stuff ;)

Because my husband is not helpful when it comes to picking out things "he doesn't care about" (his words, not mine)... I need some blogger assistance. Help me spend my husband's money, people! For bloggerdom, and for the relatively satisfying knowledge that you will be adding something traditional into my collection of weird looking bridles. Or because I'm annoying. Or whatever reason I need to give you to actually submit an opinion on this blog.


Moose-kind  thanks you.


Which Eponia bridle should Arya get?

The Cookie (black w/ brown padding, black/gold crystal browband)
The Gatsby with Cookie details (black w/ brown padding, "whiskey"/"Champagne" crystal browband)
Why are you so obsessed with black and brown bridles, seriously?
made here

8 comments:

  1. I like the cookie details and now I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably offer to send out cookies... perhaps I'll cop out and post a human cookies recipe I love, though. Shipping is expensive, but everyone needs more cookies in their lives.

      Delete
  2. I giggled a little at your third option 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having two-tone black and brown saddles is a pain in the butt. It opens the doors to so many troublesome options, and if this post doesn't fully display my decisive shortcomings, I don't know what does :D

      Delete
    2. ha ok i should have read the comments before voting for the "why so obsessed?" option lol!

      Delete
    3. You could always vote again ;) but yes. It's an illness. If I ever get new saddles, I'll have to go custom just to match all of the black and brown two tone stuff I've collected over the past few years...

      Delete
  3. I'm also already obsessing about Black Friday which is unusual for me. I was able to sell some tack at a tack sale and I'm now trying to figure out how to spend that money haha. I vote for the first bridle but I like both :)

    ReplyDelete