Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A little help for a friend

Alright, readers. I promise I'll stop posting about my first world #babyhorseproblems and try to come up with something fleshier to write about besides doing groundwork and waxing whiny about my out of shape horse. Today, though, I could use a little help. You see, my beloved friend S (Hi, S!) has had some tough luck, like a lot of us have had lately in the horse world. And after all of the royally shitty things that have happened this summer and fall, she's got a lovely new horse to get to know and enjoy and jump over big jumps.

Internet, meet Noodles:



Noodles' name is pretty funny. It's actually his JC Registered name, too: 



The problem is, that Noodles needs a show name. Preferably one that doesn't involve "Noodles"... at least outright. So, internet... what would you call Mr. Noodles? He's tall, dark and handsome, and clearly can jump like a boss.

My vote is "Saint Soba" because soba noodles are noms. It just popped into my head though... so please, internet, let's give S some ideas!




8 comments:

  1. I would fully embrace a name like Noodles myself! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda understand that she wants something a bit more... badass for shows, but I kind of adore Noodles, too ;D

      Delete
  2. Spaghetti monster!!! Olive Garden!!! Pasta la Vista!!! Impasta!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously laughed my ass off at these!

      Delete
    2. Emma totally won. I think there will be an "Impasta" running around Area IV next year :D

      Delete