Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday Tasty: 11/1/16

I do actually have hobbies outside of riding horses, and since this is my blog, I've decided to talk about them... a little bit. One of those hobbies is cooking things and eating them. I really enjoy cooking for others and, of course, eating delicious things.

Today, the recipe is a fantastic toasting bread recipe from King Arthur. It's very simple, extremely delicious and I've made two loaves in two weeks. I'd highly recommend this toasted with butter and jam. Even if you've never made bread at home before, I think you can pull this one off; just don't beat the dough more than a minute (I made this mistake; its still totally delish... just shorter) so you don't undo all the delicious chemistry going on with the baking soda and liquid.



No comments:

Post a Comment