Friday, July 25, 2014

11. Find a sale horse online that you want to buy

Um, Ok.

Judge me all you will, but I am 110% thrilled with my current horse, who I was in the process of purchasing this time last year. Bailey is a wonderful horse - she's big, beautiful and has lovely, eye-catching gaits. She is also a nice horse to handle, and really seems interested in people. When I met her for the first time, she came when called, yielded politely to pressure asking her to back up and move away and was personable and came off as quite intelligent. She handled her first trailer ride to her Pre-purchase exam like a champ and my vet was very impressed with her gaits, which is saying something as she does breed warmbloods herself!





So... does wanting my own horse count? I've looked at ads and just am not seeing anything - or I like them and then watch the video and say.... nope. 

So yes, I'll take another one of these, please!




No comments:

Post a Comment