Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 2 & 3

We'll kill two birds with one stone today, as yesterday was a bit of a hot mess both at work and on the home front - my trainer was injured late Tuesday night in a riding accident and is in a local trauma center awaiting surgery for a fractured pelvis. Please send some jingles our way, as she is a talented young professional and is most certainly devastated that all of her plans (a two star at Rebecca Farms, making the under-25 list...) are going astray. 

Day 2 - A picture of your horse


BB at the show last weekend

Day 3 - A picture of your best riding

Ok, this isn't my best riding. I don't have a defining "I RODE SO WELL" type moment, except maybe pulling it together last weekend for show jumping and getting her royal redness over all of the jumps. Here's a photo taken during our last big jump lesson with my trainer in early June (I do most of my jump schooling myself) where BB jumped her first 3' oxer! She was very good during this lesson and showed off her lovely footwork through the grid leading up to this - including shortening herself in the air to "fit" into a landing spot before a tight raised canter pole. Good kid!


Keep Calm, Kick On.

A, BB and Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment